“When being Skinny doesn’t matter but Gorgeous does.”
The marriage season is here and everyone wants to look their best. From brides to bridesmaid, guys and even the elders want to give that perfect shot in the photo albums. The awesome dresses we got will not look good till we get to our better form. Even though we crave for our perfect size, we don’t have so much time to spend on ourselves. Now, this seems to be a great problem. But don’t worry, here we are to guide you to get that stunning look you always wanted.
Right Eating Habits:
1) Eat cereals for breakfast at least 5 days a week. Studies shows that people eating oatmeal, or pour out a high-fiber or low-sugar cereal are likely to be less obese or have diabetes. Drinking skimmed milk can help you cut more calories and fat procured from milk.
2) Load your food plate with vegetables. If you eat a 1:1 ratio of grains to veggies, the high-fiber veggies will help satisfy your hunger before you over eat the grains. Snack on a small handful of nuts like almonds, raisins, etc to lose more weight.
3) Eat food that contains more water like tomato, zucchini, cucumber, watermelon. Eat fruits rather than drinking it.
4) Go for small bites and meal courses. Avoid eating in large groups that makes you sit longer time in front of food and tend to eat more.
5) Drink a minimum of 3 liters of water daily. Drinking half hour before meal helps reduce fat more quickly and your skin looks good.
Right Exercising Habits:
6) Do some basic exercise for at least 10 minutes a day. You can skip a rope or walk up and down on stairs.
7) Walking 5000 steps a day help you lose more weight as normally sedentary people walk around 2000-3000 steps a day. Adding about 1500-2000 extra steps helps reducing fat.
8) Try to play some outdoor sports like badminton, basketball, football etc. which will help to rejoice and lose some weight.
9) Go for an evening walk or 20 minutes of walk before dinner and reduced appetite and increased sensations of fullness.
10) 45 minutes of aerobic activity 3 times a week can help you cut loose some weight.
Extra Good Habits:
11) Get an online dietitian who will help you with your diet chart according to your body needs.
12) Get a meal plan according to calorie and stick to it. Note the daily intake of calories.
13) Wash something thoroughly once in a week like window panes, bathroom tiles or your car helps you to burn 4 calories every minute of your activity.
14) Get adequate amount of sleep. This helps people to avoid night munching which increases your weight.
15) Studies show that watching more TV makes gulp extra food. Also spending too much time sitting in front of TV makes you obese. So limit the use and go for a walk instead.
So, try to incorporate these changes in your daily routine because they are worth it. You will shed extra fat and can flaunt your glamorous look with your perfect dresses and accessories. For more such blogs, visit us at www.limehoney.in